Can someone help me please my game save keep getting corrupted.

Phoenix_blood

Terrarian
I've been playing with some mods and my game saves keep getting corrupted. I have these mods can anybody help, please.
Capture.PNG

Could you upload one of those corrupted saves? Please include both the .wld and the .twld files with the same name.

Forgot to say that this is a multiplayer, here are the files:

So, the save actually has stuff in it, which is a good start. :) Without most of those mods enabled it actually seems to load up fine. This suggests the problem might be caused by one particular mod. However, I did see some strange tile framing around the spawn point.
Could you also upload that "enabled.json" file from your screenshot? Otherwise I'd have to manually download every mod you have listed there...

Well, the "enabled.json" would have been enough, but this is fine too.
Interestingly though, the world loaded up fine. So I'm not sure what's up with that. I did have to use the 64 bit tModLoader to load all of this mods, but other than that, I didn't run into any issues.

As I’ve said the problem is when hosting a multiplayer server, it gets stuck on 60%. When recovering title data loading the server/save.

But Can load in a single player world.

As I’ve said the problem is when hosting a multiplayer server, it gets stuck on 60%. When recovering title data loading the server/save.

But Can load in a single player world.
Have you tried hosting the world with no mods, (obviously making backups of the world) and readding the mods 1 or 2 at a time to see which mod might be causing it?

It looks like the server process is crashing when your local client is trying to connect to it, due to some kind of IO problem. If you start the server manually from tModLoaderServer.exe though, everything works fine. I don't know what could cause this, but it's probably not world corruption. It's most likely some bug in tModLoader or the 64 bit hack.

EDIT: Opps, never mind I was looking at the wrong thing. It looks like it's the client that's having issues receiving map data. This is probably one of those multiplayer problems caused by Magic Storage. If you put too many items in the same chunk, the game won't be able to send them all to the client correctly. With Magic Storage disabled the world works in multiplayer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom