PC Can someone help me

KnockbackNoob

Terrarian
I recently started to play terraria but when it came time to fight plantera there was no underground jungle. I may just not be looking hard enough but can someone use a world editor to figure out where the underground jungle biome is? I know its a lot to ask and you are probably saying that I should just do it myself but I'm playing on MacOS and none of them work for me. If you do end up doing this can you please just post a screenshot here so I can see where it is.

Seed: 2.4.1.898653635

WorldSeedThingy.png

Using your seed, I get this. Although If I remember correctly, seeds may be different according to the OS (I'm using Windows) so it is possible this might not be it, since you can't find the underground Jungle; If that is the case, maybe you can attach your world, which on MacOS i think is located in "/Users/"Your User"/Library/Application Support/Terraria/Worlds".

Wow, thank's so much for helping and yeah I think it is different unless this is majorly zoomed it so I will try the thing you said for MacOS users. Thanks again for taking the time and responding to this

Edit: Never mind I am infact stupid and this is the exact seed and I guess im just blind. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom