Mobile can someone help( phone problem)

Discussion in 'Mobile Technical Support' started by true wooden sword, Oct 13, 2017 at 8:54 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Unit One
Reason: Duplicate
Lock date: 12:05 13-10-2017
  1. true wooden sword

true wooden sword Terrarian

so I made the claymore to defeat the mechanical bosses but then went offline and back online a while later only to find the claymore was no were to be seen I checked all the chests that I use and even checked my invetory(sorry for spelling) there was nothing same for my true Excalibur it was no where to be seen
    I used a tactic to put all tools and weapons in a safe so they could not go missing
    no one but me was on the world at all times
    I checked If anyone else have had this problem and they have,one user suggested to not quit the game to early because the game could not save everything but I don't know
    I have posted it on mobile bug report and mobile techecnical surport but nobody replied nor anyone helped
    if anyone can give me suggestions or can help thank you

2. Lionoflight00

Lionoflight00 Terrarian

Did you save?

3. true wooden sword

true wooden sword Terrarian

year I did but not sure
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2017 at 10:43 AM ---
    year I did but not sure ever since I did allow it to save there's been no problems but still I don't know ill keep a check out
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:52 AM ---
    yet I don't know if it is saving I see no icons just a demon eye going in circles in the bottom right corner

4. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @true wooden sword, since we don't allow duplicate threads, I'll close this one and you can use your original: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/windows-item-bug.62759/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.