Mobile can someone help( phone problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I made the claymore to defeat the mechanical bosses but then went offline and back online a while later only to find the claymore was no were to be seen I checked all the chests that I use and even checked my invetory(sorry for spelling) there was nothing same for my true Excalibur it was no where to be seen
I used a tactic to put all tools and weapons in a safe so they could not go missing
no one but me was on the world at all times
I checked If anyone else have had this problem and they have,one user suggested to not quit the game to early because the game could not save everything but I don't know
I have posted it on mobile bug report and mobile techecnical surport but nobody replied nor anyone helped
if anyone can give me suggestions or can help thank you

so I made the claymore to defeat the mechanical bosses but then went offline and back online a while later only to find the claymore was no were to be seen I checked all the chests that I use and even checked my invetory(sorry for spelling) there was nothing same for my true Excalibur it was no where to be seen
I used a tactic to put all tools and weapons in a safe so they could not go missing
I checked If anyone else have had this problem and they have,one user suggested to not quit the game to early because the game could not save everything but I don't know
I have posted it on mobile bug report and mobile techecnical surport but nobody replied nor anyone helped
year I did but not sure
[doublepost=1507888023,1507887798][/doublepost]
year I did but not sure ever since I did allow it to save there's been no problems but still I don't know ill keep a check out
[doublepost=1507888369][/doublepost]
yet I don't know if it is saving I see no icons just a demon eye going in circles in the bottom right corner

Hi @true wooden sword, since we don't allow duplicate threads, I'll close this one and you can use your original: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/windows-item-bug.62759/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom