Can the Hero's mod work on Terraria 1.4

Hello everyone, I wanted to be prepared before I purchase terraria. Is there a way to play the Hero's mod on terraria 1.4? I'm new to downloading and playing mods and I know that tmodloader is 1.3.5 only. Is there any way for me to play with the Hero's mod with 1.4? If anyone knows, please respond.

I don't think so sadly, I'm pretty sure there is no way to play HERO's Mod in Terraria 1.4 yet using TModLoader/Other tools.

If you host a local server with Tshock, you can spawn in items via admin commands I believe. Otherwise you can probably find a cheat utility to do so, or a save editor.

There's an indev version of Tmodloader 1.4 that you can get from the TML team's Github. You have to compile it yourself and it's very buggy and unstable, Hero's Mod is one of the mods working for it at the moment. You would have to go to the TModloader Discord server for more info on this and how to get it exactly.

I agree with the other replies, I think it has something to do with Journey Mode/Save Editor. In that case I use TerraSavr to edit my Inventory.

There's an indev version of Tmodloader 1.4 that you can get from the TML team's Github. You have to compile it yourself and it's very buggy and unstable, Hero's Mod is one of the mods working for it at the moment. You would have to go to the TModloader Discord server for more info on this and how to get it exactly.
Thank you! When I get terraria I will make use of it!

Back
Top Bottom