Switch Can we PLEASE do something about the yoyo's controls?

Leoloop

Terrarian
I feel like as a usual yoyo user it's nearly impossible to be efficient with yoyo's in the switch version. It may be in other console versions as well but it feels like maybe yoyo's just aren't for console unless you have the terrarian. Anybody else have anything to say about this?

Disclaimer: For a game that just released I haven't encountered too many bugs and I'm actually really happy with the release, just struggling to become comfortable with yoyo controls

I struggle with the thumbsticks on the joycons tbh. If in playing when it's docked with my pad, then I can control it alot easier. The controls for the yo-yo are pretty much the same on the consoles though. The yo-yo is really made for a mouse/pc.

I'm struggling with the yoyo as well, and will look into a stylist. Trying to aim it with the joy con controls just makes my character move in that direction after a bit. Incredibly frustrating! I feel like any projectile would be difficult without some fine directional tool. Looks like I'll be melee for a while...

Back
Top Bottom