Can you get terraria on a MacBook Pro?

Manyzipzips

Terrarian
I was wondering because steam says that terraria is compatible with Mac but it doesn't specify if it works on a MacBook Pro. If any of y'all have it on a MacBook Pro please tell me. Thanks a lot.

Same here. It's slower than on my Windows PC, but the MBP is a lower-spec machine so that's to be expected.

When I install Terraria 1.3 onto my MacBook Pro, It instantly downloads. This is confusing as it is 200Mb large, but when I checked the download. It says that it installed 0 out of 0bytes, and when I launch it. It says the missing executable error, I went to the page for troubleshooting the error. But it didn't fix Terraria. Please Help!

When I install Terraria 1.3 onto my MacBook Pro, It instantly downloads. This is confusing as it is 200Mb large, but when I checked the download. It says that it installed 0 out of 0bytes, and when I launch it. It says the missing executable error, I went to the page for troubleshooting the error. But it didn't fix Terraria. Please Help!
Verify local game data. If that doesn't work remove local game data and redownload.

Hi guys,
I was just wondering how well my MacBook Pro can run Terraria as I am about to buy it but I don't want laggy gameplay.
Thanks.

(Edit) - Bought it and it runs just fine.

Last edited:
What about on multiplayer servers I want to play with freind in Australia and I live in japan
Yes, Macs can play multiplayer through Steam or dedicated servers just like PC Terraria. Macs and PCs and Linux can all play together.

I am unable to play the game on my MacBook because it on steam but it won't open because, it says the casefile is sensitive what should I do???

does terraria sill work on mac pro? because it says on steam i cant play it because I was planning too buy it so if it still works let me know because on steam it says i cant

does terraria sill work on mac pro? because it says on steam i cant play it because I was planning too buy it so if it still works let me know because on steam it says i cant
It may be that your OS is not compatible. At some point the newer OS on mac stopped working for some with Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom