Can you help me find accessories?

Bery

Terrarian
Hello everyone, I am looking for: will he be able to increase health and mana fast; breathing in water, moving quickly and rising to the surface of the water; moving through the lava; Finally, I'm looking for accessories that can illuminate dark places. Can you find them for me? If you have any accessories you would prefer, let me know.

For pre-hardmode tools:
Increase Health: Life Crystals, discover them by exploring in caves.
Increase mana: Mana Crystals, collect stars at night
Breathing in water: Diving helmet, or gills potion, kill a lot of sharks at the ocean, it may eventually drop, gills potion is easier to craft, but temporary.
Rising quickly to the surface of water: Inner Tube or flippers, both can be found at underwater chests.
Moving through lava: Lava Shark Mount, can be obtained by fishing in lava at the earth's bottom layer, but it needs hot critters to work as bait, which in turn needs a hot bug net to be made. It's a pretty rare possibility to move quick around lava. Obsidian Skin Potions or a Lava Charm works too to be temporary immume to lava.
Illuminate dark places: Mining Helmet, can be bought at a merchant. Placing down torches will work too

Last edited:
For pre-hardmode tools:
Increase Health: Life Crystals, discover them by exploring in caves.
Increase mana: Mana Crystals, collect stars at night
Breathing in water: Diving helmet, or gills potion, kill a lot of sharks at the ocean, it may eventually drop, gills potion is easier to craft, but luck based.
Rising quickly to the surface of water: Inner Tube or flippers, both can be found at underwater chests.
Moving through lava: Lava Shark Mount, can be obtained by fishing in lava at the earth's bottom layer, but it needs hot critters to work as bait, which in turn needs a hot bug net to be made. It's a pretty rare possibility to move quick around lava. Obsidian Skin Potions or a Lava Charm works too to be temporary immume to lava.
Illuminate dark places: Mining Helmet, can be bought at a merchant. Placing down torches will work too
Thanks for telling me this. Are there any accessories that can light up the darkness other than the Mining Helmet? Because his defense is very low.

Thanks for telling me this. Are there any accessories that can light up the darkness other than the Mining Helmet? Because his defense is very low.
Usually light is also provided by light pets. Which can be set as a seperate slot in the equipment.
Examples in early game are the Shadow Orb, Crimson Heart and Magic Lantern, but all three give a rather faint light effect compared with the mining helmet.
Later in the game there are better light pets like Fairy Bell or Wisp in a Bottle.

My uses of early game light varies between mining helmet, torches, glowsticks and flare gun.

A magma stone may also help, as that gives your melee weapon a fire effect, and that can be used to light up your pickaxe.

EDIT: Comes into mind, theres's also a new light accessory that can be made from Topaz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom