Mobile Can you host a Terraria Mobile Server on a Raspberry Pi (Linux)

Mashpotato2007

Terrarian
On the official website is says you can do on-device hosting and Windows hosting. there is no option for macOS or linux. all the tutorials on the internet using the raspberry pi are for hosting pc servers-not mobile. does anyone know if there is a linux file for the server???? It will be much apppreciated

On the official website is says you can do on-device hosting and Windows hosting. there is no option for macOS or linux. all the tutorials on the internet using the raspberry pi are for hosting pc servers-not mobile. does anyone know if there is a linux file for the server???? It will be much apppreciated
Sorry @Mashpotato2007, the server executable for Mobile only has a Windows version.

Yestarday I bought Terraria on Android. I try several way when I realized the mobile terraria users can not connect to the dedicated pc server (what is works on raspberry pi).
I thought it is a cross-platform game, because I read that, but not for pc cross mobile.
I found the mobile server but happy too earlier because it runs only on x86 win, so no way to work on an arm machine. (Exogear dead)

Please, a Linux version for the Mobile Terraria server.

Back
Top Bottom