Mobile Can you make the Bunny Pet available?

SaveTheBunny

Terrarian
Since all the Terraria versions are going to based on the PC version I was thinking if this Collectors Edition pet will be finally available to us humble mobile (and console?) players?

This is the only compensation I would choose for all the deleted mobile exclusive content from the old versions :(

Carrot
Pet Bunny

And a big thank you to the developers for the 1.3 update, i stopped checking for updates after 2 years of waiting and my mouth dropped when i randomly checked today and saw that 1.3 is out!

The rabbit mount is in this version

I'm talking about the bunny Pet which goes everywhere you go and it was only available for people who got the PC collectors edition of Terraria

I know that is a exclusive item an all but seeing how devs seem to not want any version of Terraria to have exclusive content i would imagine that they might wanna make this exclusive pet available to every version...

It's not affecting the gameplay in any as far as I remember, it's just a cute bunny

Well, I feel like if they made the bunny pet available for everyone it would sort of make it pointless for those who got the collectors edition, it's something that makes them special and unique and if everyone gets it then it kinda ruins the point, y'know?

Well, I feel like if they made the bunny pet available for everyone it would sort of make it pointless for those who got the collectors edition, it's something that makes them special and unique and if everyone gets it then it kinda ruins the point, y'know?

They had years to enjoy the exclusive pet why can't we mobile users enjoy it too :(

Why not return our old mobile exclusives then? Or make new ones

Edit: Maybe they can make some sort of event and give away the bunny pets for free with a redeem code for Google Play (just 1 idea)

Does it even matter ? Yeah, a bunny pet that has the same color of your character's shirt is cool and all, but it's not that great of a pet. Other than the whole "Color of you character" gimmick, It looks no different than the regular bunny that you always see. Its just my opinion though. There are a multitude of better pets that actually are fun to watch following you around.
Only reason it exists is to differentiate Collectors Edition players from the digital edition players.
If you are bored of your pet, try dying it.
Sorry If I sound rude, but that's just the way it is.

Does it even matter ? Yeah, a bunny pet that has the same color of your character's shirt is cool and all, but it's not that great of a pet. Other than the whole "Color of you character" gimmick, It looks no different than the regular bunny that you always see. Its just my opinion though. There are a multitude of better pets that actually are fun to watch following you around.
Only reason it exists is to differentiate Collectors Edition players from the digital edition players.
If you are bored of your pet, try dying it.
Sorry If I sound rude, but that's just the way it is.

How dare you bunny hater 😡

Back
Top Bottom