Music Pack Can you put your own music into a texture pack?

ZerKoma

Terrarian
Can someone tell me if it's possible to replace music with a texture pack like format?
And if it is possible to replace music then how do you do it?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me an answer...

I believe so... but terraria files are saved in the xnw file type because it’s an xna.framework games, so I think it would be tough

Can someone tell me if it's possible to replace music with a texture pack like format?
And if it is possible to replace music then how do you do it?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me an answer...
Whoops sry. Only audio files are xnw

if you own steam you can go to properties and hit browse local game files. Unfortunately all of the files will be compressed so you might need a decompiler like T-Convert

if you own steam you can go to properties and hit browse local game files. Unfortunately all of the files will be compressed so you might need a decompiler like T-Convert
So if i have tconvert (which i do) can i do it in a texture pack.

Terraria music are placed in Wave Bank.xnb, on Content folder.
Try creating a texture pack and placing a custom wave bank inside It, and see if It will play their musics in the game.
Beside that may be kind of dangerous to do depending on the wave bank, since Terraria gained new music.

Terraria music are placed in Wave Bank.xnb, on Content folder.
Try creating a texture pack and placing a custom wave bank inside It, and see if It will play their musics in the game.
Beside that may be kind of dangerous to do depending on the wave bank, since Terraria gained new music.
Ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom