Working as Designed Cannot equip Extendo Grip accessory in social accessory slot

Lee

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
After patching to 1.4.0.2, can no longer equip Extendo Grip accessory in any social accessory slot.

I've been doing this because it allows a quick and convenient method for my builder character to switch between fighting gear and building gear setups.

Was using a Classic character which has activated extra accessory slot from completed Wall of Flesh kill in an expert world.

Thank you! I love this game!

In 1.4, you can no longer equip accessories that do not appear visually on your character in the social slot. If you hover your mouse above the item in your inventory, it will say whether or not it can be put in the social slot.

After patching to 1.4.0.2, can no longer equip Extendo Grip accessory in any social accessory slot.

I've been doing this because it allows a quick and convenient method for my builder character to switch between fighting gear and building gear setups.

Was using a Classic character which has activated extra accessory slot from completed Wall of Flesh kill in an expert world.

Thank you! I love this game!
Hi @Lee, only accessories that can be viewed on the player as a vanity can be placed in the vanity slot. :) The vanity slot isn’t for an extra storage, it’s for showing accessories on your character.

Back
Top Bottom