Xbox One Cannot join specific world

Talon22

Terrarian
on single player my game crashes at “settling liquids 98%” and on multiplayer my game crashes at “requesting world info”

I can join a different world and I can use the tutorial. I have literally everything to lose as this is my only world

Dm me I guess. Idk if I can do something other than make a poll

on single player my game crashes at “settling liquids 98%” and on multiplayer my game crashes at “requesting world info”

I can join a different world and I can use the tutorial. I have literally everything to lose as this is my only world

Dm me I guess. Idk if I can do something other than make a poll
Hi @Talon22, welcome to the forum. :)

If you haven’t already, I recommend sending this info straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) a5 their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html That form is the best and quickest way to guarantee that Pipeworks receives your info.

As a workaround, here is what I suggest. See if you are able to join the world with a brand new character. Other players have had luck with that.

If so, go to a new world with your old character. In the new world put all your old character’s weapons and equipment and such in a chest. With a brand new character, go to that new world where you put all of your original character’s equipment. Give all the items to the new character. Then take that character (now that it has great weapons and armor and all your items) into the world that wasn’t loading.

At some point, the new character won’t be able to go into the old world (might have something to do with how much map has been explored). Do the same thing. Put all inventory and piggy bank in a new world, make a new character, give it all the inventory and piggy bank, then take the newest character into the old world.

Hopefully the bug will be fixed, but in the meantime you may be able to use new characters this way to continue in the same world. One downside is that you’ll have to keep finding life crystals and mana for the new characters.

Back
Top Bottom