PS5 Cannot pick up Boss Treasure Bags after dropped by player.

Ninja55

Terrarian
So my brother and I were farming EOC for money. He goes to drop the bags so I can sell what's in them, but now neither of us are able to pick them up. The bags turned invisible yet still have particles emitting from them and show the name when hovered over. I am unsure how this could've even happened...

Attachments

• IMG_1072.jpg
    IMG_1072.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Thanks for the report! To confirm - does this behaviour apply to any additional items besides treasure bags from what you’ve seen, or did you only find treasure bags to be impacted?

That's not how it works, actually. It does that so each character can only pick up and get loot from one treasure bag each. If you try to throw a treasure bag to another player, it turns invisible and only the player who threw it out of their inventory can pick it up. If you pick up more than one at a time from one boss somehow, open one of the bags and give the loot to your fellow player instead of trying to give them the bag.

That's not how it works, actually. It does that so each character can only pick up and get loot from one treasure bag each. If you try to throw a treasure bag to another player, it turns invisible and only the player who threw it out of their inventory can pick it up. If you pick up more than one at a time from one boss somehow, open one of the bags and give the loot to your fellow player instead of trying to give them the bag.
This is not true, the intended mechanics are that only the initial Treasure Bag dropped from a boss is "per player", player-created drops are always visible to all other players.
You are right however with the very rare bug of players being able to pick up other players' Bags after a bossfight.

Back
Top Bottom