Xbox One Cannot save any more data for this game

Dracaen

Terrarian
I havent seen others with this problem specifically, as far as I know atleast.
Every time the game would try and save a message would pop up "cant save any more data for this game" so I ended up uninstalling a ton of my games, deleting a bunch of worlds, yet still it would always show up, despite having tons of space left.
As of now we've bought a 2 TB external hard drive which I've directly moved terraria onto, I havent had problems since but have been habitually been deleting unused worlds out of fear that it is not working.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do if the external storage turns out to not be a fix in the end? And advice on how to properly keep the hard drive from corrupting and losing data would be good too.

I worry your consoles hard drive might be going bad, just to be safe you might want to also use the external drive as a back up incase the internal drive is going bad. better to have prepared for nothing than to have nothing prepared.

I worry your consoles hard drive might be going bad, just to be safe you might want to also use the external drive as a back up incase the internal drive is going bad. better to have prepared for nothing than to have nothing prepared.
That would be strange... this xbox is very new, could it be that it's an Xbox one S?

if your able to save to / install to the internal storage then this may just be a fluke. Also have you tried moving back terraria to the internal storage and saving again?

if your able to save to / install to the internal storage then this may just be a fluke. Also have you tried moving back terraria to the internal storage and saving again?
I havent moved it back, I'm pretty much just preparing in case this message pops up again in spite of being moved to an external drive
I'm thinking if it does pop up again while on the external drive it might be a problem with the game itself, I'm not sure.
Been afraid to touch the game honestly, I really dont want to see the data message pop up, I just wanted to enjoy journeys end.

the only way to know what is what is to just do it, try uninstalling the game and re installing too

the only way to know what is what is to just do it, try uninstalling the game and re installing too
That sound like it could do something, next time I see this message I'll attempt this to see if it works, hopefully that might fix it for good. thank you for the input man.

Back
Top Bottom