Mobile Cannot Set Bed as Spawn Point

iAisu

Terrarian
I have watched videos, read guides, and checked forums and it seems on iPad IOS the bed spawn set system is broken. I have checked the whole house and it has everything it needs. Am I missing something? I am attaching an image of my house. It’s ridiculous how hard it is to set a bed. Should not be that complicated.
7664464E-9599-4271-87CC-3FF7747C8DFF.png

I have watched videos, read guides, and checked forums and it seems on iPad IOS the bed spawn set system is broken. I have checked the whole house and it has everything it needs. Am I missing something? I am attaching an image of my house. It’s ridiculous how hard it is to set a bed. Should not be that complicated.View attachment 375590
Hi there @iAisu, from a quick glance I’m thinking it might be a problem with the game thinking your room is too big based on there not really being any doors to break up the rooms. Or you can also use platforms in a certain way and the game will think they are doors.

Can you upload your world, and I can try a few things?
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Attach files” button to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Back
Top Bottom