Resolved Cannot use items temporarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

musica.geek

Terrarian
IMG_2049.PNG
IMG_2048.PNG

In both of the attached pictures, the selected items in my inventory have a "1" in the lower right corner. When this happens, I cannot use the item, even if I move it around in my inventory or drop it and then pick it back up. If I want to use the item, I have to exit out of the world and load it again. Has this happened to anyone else?

View attachment 169441 View attachment 169440
In both of the attached pictures, the selected items in my inventory have a "1" in the lower right corner. When this happens, I cannot use the item, even if I move it around in my inventory or drop it and then pick it back up. If I want to use the item, I have to exit out of the world and load it again. Has this happened to anyone else?
It looks like you may have accidentally activated the critter/bait glitch. If you move the weapon to an empty spot, close inventory, move the weapon back to your hot bar, it should work then. If not, then put it into a chest, close the chest, and when you get it back from the chest you should be able to use it. That will at least save you from having to exit out of the game.

If this is what I think it is (the critter/bait glitch), how that occurs is when, in your inventory, you swap a tool/weapon with a critter/bait, save and exit, swap them back again, saving and exiting. It turns your tool or weapon into bait or a fishing pole and it thinks you need bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom