Can't access Terraria Gamepedia!

PerryMason

Steampunker
Hello all,

For a week or so I've been having some problems with the Terraria Gamepedia. For some reason I can't access it at all on my main computer:
gamepedia_t.png

The problem happens in any browser, I've tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE. But id doesn't happen in any other device I own - smartphone, notebook, etc.

Gamepedia's home page and other wikis works normally:
gamepedia.png gamepedia_mc.png

I've tried restarting the modem and router and the PC, to no avail. Tried also updating Windows and the browsers.

I'm guessing some issue with security, SSL or something like that, but I don't know enough of these to be certain.

Also I've tried contacting Gamepedia support but they answer like once every two days.. And I really miss searching for everything about the new update 😕

I'm at a loss here. Thank you.

Hello all,

For a week or so I've been having some problems with the Terraria Gamepedia. For some reason I can't access it at all on my main computer:
View attachment 274077

The problem happens in any browser, I've tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE. But id doesn't happen in any other device I own - smartphone, notebook, etc.

Gamepedia's home page and other wikis works normally:
View attachment 274078 View attachment 274079

I've tried restarting the modem and router and the PC, to no avail. Tried also updating Windows and the browsers.

I'm guessing some issue with security, SSL or something like that, but I don't know enough of these to be certain.

Also I've tried contacting Gamepedia support but they answer like once every two days.. And I really miss searching for everything about the new update 😕

I'm at a loss here. Thank you.
Sorry @PerryMason, we’re not involved with the running of the wiki site. It’s owned and ran by Gamepedia. As much as you probably don’t want to hear it, unless a community member here happens to offhandedly know a solution, you’ll have to get with Gamepedia about this. Sounds like you’ve tried all the most common things to try.

Sorry @PerryMason, we’re not involved with the running of the wiki site. It’s owned and ran by Gamepedia. As much as you probably don’t want to hear it, unless a community member here happens to offhandedly know a solution, you’ll have to get with Gamepedia about this. Sounds like you’ve tried all the most common things to try.

Of course, I'm totally aware that the Terraria team is not involved at all, I don't expect you guys to provide support or anything. The post was more or less aimed at the community to see if someone could have any ideas on what to do, because I'm at a loss here.

Please let me know if I posted this in the wrong place.

Of course, I'm totally aware that the Terraria team is not involved at all, I don't expect you guys to provide support or anything. The post was more or less aimed at the community to see if someone could have any ideas on what to do, because I'm at a loss here.

Please let me know if I posted this in the wrong place.
Gotcha Perry, I hope that someone may have had a similar problem and know of what a solution. 👍

I moved this to the Off Topic section, and out of Forum Help and Feedback since FH&H is for issues/problems about the forums itself.

Back
Top Bottom