PC Cant Choose Crimson or Corruption In world creation

PotatoKid

Terrarian
Guys, ok so I've watched a few terraria videos and I really liked the game so I just bought it for pc yesterday during the steam sales( HAPPY HAPPY DAY HAHAHA), I used to play on my 3ds and I really enjoyed the game alot,But i realized something when watching both version's gameplay, ok so the main point is:

I've seen some youtubers able to choose whether they want their world to be crimson or corruption, but when I load up my game I cant seem to see the option any where, the world creation goes like this:
World Difficulty--->world size ---> world name

Anyone have any idea why cant I choose which evil biome do I get? FYI I have the version 1.3.5

You'll have to reach hard-mode in a world before you unlock that option.
Not sure exactly why devs chose it to be this way, because people who want the opposite of what they got would just create a new map. But there it is.

O
You'll have to reach hard-mode in a world before you unlock that option.
Not sure exactly why devs chose it to be this way, because people who want the opposite of what they got would just create a new map. But there it is.
Oh i see! Thanks alot man!

Huh, I was sorta wondering about this too, I swore it was possible, but it's been a while, thought maybe they got rid of it. Nice to know they didn't :)

Oh I kinda went into the config file in the terraria files and changed:
UseExperimentalFeatures from false to true and I can choose now,and it also unlocked the seed feature for creating worlds for me! Haha

Back
Top Bottom