Mobile Can't download Terraria from Google play.

Lil_Prist

Terrarian
Can't download Terraria from Google play. The problem began after the start of the war in Ukraine. I live in Russia, did the developers decide to restrict access to all users from Russia? I paid for this game and it looks like a scam. I did not decide to start this war, I am against this war, but since I am "Russian", then apparently I need to be "punished".

Такая же ситуация бро

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-12-04-32-316_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-12-04-32-316_com.android.vending.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 161
did the developers decide to restrict access to all users from Russia?
The answer is No, the developers (Re-Logic and DR Studios) and publisher (505Games) have no role in this action, and no influence or ability to change this action. Speaking (informally and unofficially) for them, we regret that political turmoil in the world has impacted individual users like yourselves in this way. We also do not have a solution or workaround at this point in time.

Google is the distributor and payment portal for Terraria and for every other app in the Play Store. Google has apparently implemented an 'e-blockade' of Russia and Belarus to be in compliance with sanctions and restrictions imposed by several governments opposed to Russia's actions in Ukraine. Here is the statement from Google about that:

The developers and publishers would be subject to the same government-imposed restrictions and sanctions as Google, therefore we (again, I speak informally and unofficially for them) cannot provide alternate access to the content.

Again, this situation is unfortunate and affects innocent individuals and companies on both sides of the conflict.

Что делать подскажите, пожалуйста, она обновляется, я всё далак как даже написал сброс телефона до заводских, но проблема осталась, как её решить, я уже 4 дня не могу войти в террарию из-за этой проблемы, и непонимаю почему она присутствует!!
Помогите пожалуйста я вас прошу , ведь я без террарии жить немогу 🥰🥰 , вряд-ли кто-то поймет или решит эту проблему

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-12-04-32-316_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-12-04-32-316_com.android.vending.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 48
Что делать подскажите, пожалуйста, она обновляется, я всё далак как даже написал сброс телефона до заводских, но проблема осталась, как её решить, я уже 4 дня не могу войти в террарию из-за этой проблемы, и непонимаю почему она присутствует!!
Помогите пожалуйста я вас прошу , ведь я без террарии жить немогу 🥰🥰 , вряд-ли кто-то поймет или решит эту проблему

What to do, please tell me, it's being updated, I even wrote a phone reset to the factory, but the problem remained, how to solve it, I can't enter the territory for 4 days because of this problem, and I don't understand why it's present!!

Please help, I'm asking you, because I can't live without a territory, hardly anyone will understand or solve this problem
Hi @Makc135 I moved your post into this thread. Please see the explaination from Tunnel King above.

Я переместил ваш пост в эту тему. Пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с объяснением от Tunnel King выше.

The answer is No, the developers (Re-Logic and DR Studios) and publisher (505Games) have no role in this action, and no influence or ability to change this action. Speaking (informally and unofficially) for them, we regret that political turmoil in the world has impacted individual users like yourselves in this way. We also do not have a solution or workaround at this point in time.

Google is the distributor and payment portal for Terraria and for every other app in the Play Store. Google has apparently implemented an 'e-blockade' of Russia and Belarus to be in compliance with sanctions and restrictions imposed by several governments opposed to Russia's actions in Ukraine. Here is the statement from Google about that:

The developers and publishers would be subject to the same government-imposed restrictions and sanctions as Google, therefore we (again, I speak informally and unofficially for them) cannot provide alternate access to the content.

Again, this situation is unfortunate and affects innocent individuals and companies on both sides of the conflict.
Thanks for the explanation. Hope this ends soon. Now apparently I have to play the pirated version.

Привет разработчик, я игрок в террари, живу в России, мне очень нравится ваша игра, но после 19 мая я не могу ее обновить. Поддержка плей маркета меня игнорирует, а ваш издатель сказал мне написать на ваш форум. Еще раз большое спасибо за вашу игру. Вот скриншот ошибки:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-29-10-40-00-591_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-29-10-40-00-591_com.android.vending.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 65
Привет разработчик, я игрок в террари, живу в России, мне очень нравится ваша игра, но после 19 мая я не могу ее обновить. Поддержка плей маркета меня игнорирует, а ваш издатель сказал мне написать на ваш форум. Еще раз большое спасибо за вашу игру. Вот скриншот ошибки:

Hello developer, I'm a terrari player, I live in Russia, I really like your game, but after May 19, I can't update it. The play store support is ignoring me and your publisher told me to write to your forum. Thanks again for your game. Here is a screenshot of the error:

Hi, Str1ctex, I merged your bug report with this thread since it seemed like the same issue.

The reasons for your difficulty are outlined above. Unfortunately., there is nothing we can do at this time to remedy this.

Привет разработчик, я игрок в террари, живу в России, очень нравится ваша игра, но после 19 мая не могу обновить. Служба поддержки игрового магазина игнорирует меня, и ваш издатель сказал мне написать на ваш форум. Еще раз спасибо за вашу игру. Вот скриншот ошибки:

Привет, Str1ctex, я объединил ваш отчет об ошибке с этой веткой, так как это похоже на ту же проблему.

Причины ваших затруднений изложены выше . К сожалению, в настоящее время мы ничего не можем сделать, чтобы исправить это.
Тhx)

Back
Top Bottom