Mobile Can't find chlorophyte? Well this is the guide for you!

How good is this guide

• Good

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DryCryCrystal

Empress of Light
Hey guys this is DryCryCrystal here, and welcome to my chlorophyte search guide.

Step 1: kill a mechanical boss (not ocram). Then it should say the jungle grows restless, that means that's there is now chlorophyte and plantera in your world.
Step 2: wait a few hours for the chlorophyte to grow make sure you stay in the app for this. Reason for this is because chlorophyte will be in a vein of 1 chlorophyte ore, if you wait those hours you'll have veins of five or more chlorophyte ore.
Step 3: get a spelunker potion, chlorophyte can be sneaky and if I were you I would search the whole jungle cause chlorophyte is not everywhere in there.
Step 4: don't use any of the chlorophyte instantly, make a farm where your chlorophyte can grow cause you don't have chlorophyte everywhere, you can check a few places to see how to make a chlorophyte farm.
Step 5: have fun!

Protip 1: always leave one chlorophyte in each vain. Then it will grow back. - @darthmorf
Protip 2: With the farm, the lower it is, the faster the chlotopute will grow. - @darthmorf

Last edited:
Tip: always leave one chlorophyte in each vain. Then it will grow back.
With the farm, the lower it is, the faster the chlotopute will grow.

I don't do the old "leave one block" trick because... If you do that then you end up with small veins all over the place because there is a limit on how much Chloro grows in a certain vicinity. If you remove it all every time then you'll find larger chunks in other places on your return. I think this turns about to be slightly faster, but there's probably not a lot of dif, whatevs.

Wow! I've never found chlotopute before!

Other than that, it's a pretty good guide. A lot of my friends who are new to the game rage about how they can't find chlorophyte and I always give them exactly this lecture.

I don't do the old "leave one block" trick because... If you do that then you end up with small veins all over the place because there is a limit on how much Chloro grows in a certain vicinity. If you remove it all every time then you'll find larger chunks in other places on your return. I think this turns about to be slightly faster, but there's probably not a lot of dif, whatevs.
usally i would take away the one ore and take it away to a farm.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418112443][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! I've never found chlotopute before!

Other than that, it's a pretty good guide. A lot of my friends who are new to the game rage about how they can't find chlorophyte and I always give them exactly this lecture.
if you found all this chlorophyte because of this then id like to say thanks and congratz.

I had completely forgotten to use spelunkers potions to look for chlorophyte, thanks for reminding me of that! I also started using a farming method- make a small, easily accessible room underground (as stated above, the farther below ground the better), and make 4x5 blocks of mud with one tile of chlorophyte ore inside of it. The more of these little 4x5 blocks you have, the more your farm will yield. Again, as stated above, there can only be so much chlorophyte in one area, so check the farm regularly to make sure you're constantly producing. There's an example of this sort of farm on the wiki on the chlorophyte ore page. (Having trouble linking it, sorry.)

Hope this helped!

Cholorophyte is pretty easy to find with a spelunker potion alone. All i would do is to completely not even think of the ore, then after doing other seemingly important things to pass the time, and ingame weeks have passed, thats when i start finding them with 6 spelunker potions to maximize the amount of Chlorophyte ores that i find. I easily racked up to an astounding 600 Chlorophyte ore in just one mine. Just make sure that you visit the jungle from time to time to "update" the jungle. Im not sure if you even need to do this, but i do it anyways.

Protip 2: I didn't know that (yes its a plain comment but my mind is concentrated on the "hardmode world with the starter gear" challenge)

Whenever I don't have spelunker potions in hand, I think using a wisp-in-a-bottle works well. Since you can,to an extent,control it (and this means clipping through blocks) you can use it's light to search for chlorophyte that normally would not be visible :happy:

Okay, this seems to be complicated here. Chlorophyte is easy to find with or without a Spelunker Potion. Either have a weapon that emits a bright light like the Tonbogiri or the Hallowed Spear or a item that summons a creature or pet that emits light like the Wisp In a Bottle. Easy as pie. For the farming, take all Chlorophyte Ores and head to the Underworld. Make 5 x 5 Mud Squares and leave a Chlorophyte Ore in the Middle and put 1 more on the center of the exterior sides and space the Mud Squares 50 Blocks away from each other in all directions. And thats it.

Okay, this seems to be complicated here. Chlorophyte is easy to find with or without a Spelunker Potion. Either have a weapon that emits a bright light like the Tonbogiri or the Hallowed Spear or a item that summons a creature or pet that emits light like the Wisp In a Bottle. Easy as pie. For the farming, take all Chlorophyte Ores and head to the Underworld. Make 5 x 5 Mud Squares and leave a Chlorophyte Ore in the Middle and put 1 more on the center of the exterior sides and space the Mud Squares 50 Blocks away from each other in all directions. And thats it.
Are you in mobile?

Back
Top Bottom