Mobile Can't find chlorophyte? Well this is the guide for you!

How good is this guide

• Good

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys this is DryCryCrystal here, and welcome to my chlorophyte search guide.

Step 1: kill a mechanical boss (not ocram). Then it should say the jungle grows restless, that means that's there is now chlorophyte and plantera in your world.
Step 2: wait a few hours for the chlorophyte to grow make sure you stay in the app for this. Reason for this is because chlorophyte will be in a vein of 1 chlorophyte ore, if you wait those hours you'll have veins of five or more chlorophyte ore.
Step 3: get a spelunker potion, chlorophyte can be sneaky and if I were you I would search the whole jungle cause chlorophyte is not everywhere in there.
Step 4: don't use any of the chlorophyte instantly, make a farm where your chlorophyte can grow cause you don't have chlorophyte everywhere, you can check a few places to see how to make a chlorophyte farm.
Step 5: have fun!

Protip 1: always leave one chlorophyte in each vain. Then it will grow back. - @darthmorf
Protip 2: With the farm, the lower it is, the faster the chlotopute will grow. - @darthmorf
Thanks!

Hey guys this is DryCryCrystal here, and welcome to my chlorophyte search guide.

Step 1: kill a mechanical boss (not ocram). Then it should say the jungle grows restless, that means that's there is now chlorophyte and plantera in your world.
Step 2: wait a few hours for the chlorophyte to grow make sure you stay in the app for this. Reason for this is because chlorophyte will be in a vein of 1 chlorophyte ore, if you wait those hours you'll have veins of five or more chlorophyte ore.
Step 3: get a spelunker potion, chlorophyte can be sneaky and if I were you I would search the whole jungle cause chlorophyte is not everywhere in there.
Step 4: don't use any of the chlorophyte instantly, make a farm where your chlorophyte can grow cause you don't have chlorophyte everywhere, you can check a few places to see how to make a chlorophyte farm.
Step 5: have fun!

Protip 1: always leave one chlorophyte in each vain. Then it will grow back. - @darthmorf
Protip 2: With the farm, the lower it is, the faster the chlotopute will grow. - @darthmorf
Thanks, this helps a lot!

Back
Top Bottom