CANT FIND JUNGLE TEMPLE

FrigidNips

Terrarian
Playing a mostly solo expert vanilla walk-through with a large world. Cant find temple to save my life, any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,678
Playing a mostly solo expert vanilla walk-through with a large world. Cant find temple to save my life, any suggestions?
Is it possible for a world to spawn without a jungle temple? Also how large is the temple? I see a few black areas in your map within the jungle that it could be still sitting unexplored. I am impressed by all your digging and tunnels. I wish I could see more of people’s worlds and tunnels like this.

If it is possible for the game to accidentally bodge up generating a temple, then it's a freakishly low chance of that happening. I really doubt it though.
Topics like this one pop up now and then, and every time the accompanied screenshot shows a lot of unexplored jungle areas.

You're pretty close to it. This is the likely spot for it. There's clearly enough room AND it's got several spots of water surrounding it. A quirk I find often with Jungle Temples.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 14,729
If you've got a clentaminator, get some green solution and start spraying it around. It should light up a fairly large area on the map, giving you more of a chance to spot part of the temple.

If it is possible for the game to accidentally bodge up generating a temple, then it's a freakishly low chance of that happening. I really doubt it though.
Topics like this one pop up now and then, and every time the accompanied screenshot shows a lot of unexplored jungle areas.
Well I mean I’ve been searching for days and I can’t find anything. Just a lot of bee hives smh

Wish they weren't. People quoting me on a 3-year old post, disturbing my slumber, while the answer remains the same: Keep exploring, thoroughly, not half-arsed.

If I can't find the temple, I usually start searching for it from hell moving up. As far as I remember, the temple generates in very deep part of jungle, near hell. Anyway, good luck!

Failing everything else you could look at the world in TEdit. Or if you don't want to cheat, you could upload a copy of the world and have someone else confirm that it generated correctly. It might also generate weird if you're using a special seed.

Back
Top Bottom