Can't find Lihzahrd Temple in Large World Please Help

ocean.exe

Terrarian
I cant find the temple in my large world's jungle i explored basically everywhere solo'd a bunch of plantera's and bee hives, and i just cant find the jungle. Here is a pic.
Capture.PNG

I cant find the temple in my large world's jungle i explored basically everywhere solo'd a bunch of plantera's and bee hives, and i just cant find the jungle. Here is a pic.View attachment 213576
There’s still a lot of unexplored jungle where the temple could be. I suggest you keep looking, I’m sure it’ll pop up soon. If you want to attach your world file sometimes members like to help you search.

Check under the crimson

Apparently, the crimson is really hot and instantly evaporates the water in mud when it converts it

Oh btw, if you need help finding further temple, one thing you could do dig tunnel using bomb. I first recommend you getting a imp staff so that your summoner can clear out enemy for you, then get some sticky bomb (as they're the easiest to get, as all you need is gel and bomb. You can get bomb at a very cheap price if you meet the Skeleton Merchant, or from the demolitionist at a ok price if you maxed out his happiness). Then mark your tunnel 70 block apart (as I can of find it to be the sweet spot for finding the temple). Once you did that, dig down like six block, then place wooden platform at your starting area. Then throw your bomb at about the middle of your tunnel (it really doesn't matter that you need to be in precise middle, just the general middle area), make sure to have a glowstick so you can see too see (picture down below for a example of a before and after). Once you hit the underworld, restart the process again until you find the temple. Good luck in your journey.

Attachments

• Capture 2021-03-27 15_44_34.png
    Capture 2021-03-27 15_44_34.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Capture 2021-03-27 15_44_48.png
    Capture 2021-03-27 15_44_48.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 293
Back
Top Bottom