Resolved Can't find underground desert

Astoria

Terrarian
Im a new player, and I recently started a summoners playthrough on a expert medium sized crimson world. I needed something from the underground desert and I dug a lot around and couln't find it. I also don't see any underground desert entrances. I saw on another post that all worlds are garuenteed to spawn with a desert but I can't find mine. Anyone have a idea of where it is?
seed - 2.2.2.2091932371

Attachments

• image_2021-05-03_122211.png
    image_2021-05-03_122211.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 836
There is more than 1 desert in a world and that one isn’t the one that has the underground desert, so look for other deserts and find entrances if there are any or dig down.

There is more than 1 desert in a world and that one isn’t the one that has the underground desert, so look for other deserts and find entrances if there are any or dig down.
even in a medium sized world there are more than one desert? I explored almost my entire world except the very far right side, which is the ocean.
-edit I just went to the right of my world and no desert. I have explored the entire top of my world
-edit #2 ok im dumb I just realized there was a second desert, but it has been fully curropted. thanks for the help.

Last edited:
If you are not in hardmode yet, and you probably aren't based on what has been written here, you can dig underneath the corrupted (surface) desert, and the desert underneath it will be normal. Once in hardmode however, the evil biome will eat it up. It spreads much faster and more aggressively in hardmode, via means not possible in the early game.

As of 1.4, there are many possible entrances to the underground desert. There can even be none. If this is the case, look for an oasis to point out it's location.

Im a new player, and I recently started a summoners playthrough on a expert medium sized crimson world. I needed something from the underground desert and I dug a lot around and couln't find it. I also don't see any underground desert entrances. I saw on another post that all worlds are garuenteed to spawn with a desert but I can't find mine. Anyone have a idea of where it is?
seed - 2.2.2.2091932371
Maybe if there is another desert in the world check around there

Back
Top Bottom