Resolved [Mobile] Can't Host or Connect to Multiplayer?

SquidCake

Terrarian
Hello, so I followed the 1.3 Terraria mobile server hosting guide here. I'm trying to host an online (not local) Terraria mobile server using the provided exe file on my windows 10 machine, but when I try to connect to it using my phone (tried a few times to connect both locally and through the online feature), it stays stuck on the "connecting" status, sometimes getting to "connection timeout" after around 30 seconds of waiting, sometimes just staying on "connecting." I don't know what to do, any help?

93BBECBE-479F-4BE1-B976-DC9EA39705FC.jpeg

97D53688-3995-4D32-8DB5-1EF35BBBC675.jpeg

Also, when trying to host a world straight from my iPhone, half of the time, the app crashes. Not sure why this happens. Not only that, but yesterday, me and my cross-state friend tried connecting via the internet to one another, and neither of us could connect to each other's world. We used our respective IPs and stuck to the 7777 port. My friend's device is an iPhone 8 Plus with the most recent version of iOS.

If there is any other information that you require in order to help me out, I will be happy to provide. I just really want to play online with my friend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom