3DS Can't load Expanded world.

Robynfox

Terrarian
Essentially, the moment the new update rolled out, I spent a big amount of time getting all my stuff transfered to the new Expanded World map. Built a nice house. Full of NPCs, made it to hardmode. Woke up to the game crashing when the Expanded Map loading bar hits 30%. I tried to repair the game via the Nintendo Store, redownloaded, etc. Still the same issue. A similar thing happens when I use Clorophyte armor, but I discarded it when I found out it was the culprit for one crash. Unfortunately I can't find any solution to loading my main world. I have SO much stuff there and I really don't wanna start over again.

Any help?

Thanks!

Essentially, the moment the new update rolled out, I spent a big amount of time getting all my stuff transfered to the new Expanded World map. Built a nice house. Full of NPCs, made it to hardmode. Woke up to the game crashing when the Expanded Map loading bar hits 30%. I tried to repair the game via the Nintendo Store, redownloaded, etc. Still the same issue. A similar thing happens when I use Clorophyte armor, but I discarded it when I found out it was the culprit for one crash. Unfortunately I can't find any solution to loading my main world. I have SO much stuff there and I really don't wanna start over again.

Any help?

Thanks!
You could try filing a support ticket with 505 but unfortunately it sounds like your save file corrupted :/

Any help?

Thanks!

So nothing I can do to fix it then practically?

Back
Top Bottom