Xbox One Cant make new worlds

l Ferey l

Plantera
Hey I recently started playing again and I want to make a new world but the game wont let me. I have 2 worlds the rest are empty.

When I create a new world no matter what options I choose, after the loading bar finishes and it says saving world. It goes back to select world and no new worlds are I the list.

Heres a link to a clip of me trying to make a world

Hey I recently started playing again and I want to make a new world but the game wont let me. I have 2 worlds the rest are empty.

When I create a new world no matter what options I choose, after the loading bar finishes and it says saving world. It goes back to select world and no new worlds are I the list.

Heres a link to a clip of me trying to make a world
Super weird @l Ferey l. If you haven’t already I suggest sending in this info, including a link to your video (it can be a link to this post on the forum), straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You mentioned that there won’t be a new world in the list, no matter what choices you make - I’m assuming like small worlds, or choosing non-random for the evil, and such. What about if you try to make a new world in the 4th, 5th, or 6th slot (instead of in the 3rd world slot)? Does it happen with a different character, or even make a new character?

Super weird @l Ferey l. If you haven’t already I suggest sending in this info, including a link to your video (it can be a link to this post on the forum), straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You mentioned that there won’t be a new world in the list, no matter what choices you make - I’m assuming like small worlds, or choosing non-random for the evil, and such. What about if you try to make a new world in the 4th, 5th, or 6th slot (instead of in the 3rd world slot)? Does it happen with a different character, or even make a new character?
Ive sent it to them. I've tried every option and different characters get the same result. Deleted my worlds and save data now I have none still cant make any.

Ive sent it to them. I've tried every option and different characters get the same result. Deleted my worlds and save data now I have none still cant make any.
Oh that's a shame, sorry to hear it. Is there any sort of setting that your console may have where it won't keep new saves? Do any other games not save for you?

Oh that's a shame, sorry to hear it. Is there any sort of setting that your console may have where it won't keep new saves? Do any other games not save for you?
Seems to be just terraira that has the problem for some reason not sure what go try. I could completely wipe my saves from the console and cloud but that would delete all my characters aswell :/

Back
Top Bottom