Xbox 360 Can't open or place any chests, safe and piggy bank still work

I have the same problem I can't open chests but also some of my world hasn't loaded so I can't get to my dungeon I just fall straight to the bottom
Were there any issues the Last time you tried saving? And have you saved since these errors started?

I saved it halfway before I realised what had happened so it was too late to not save
[DOUBLEPOST=1437994526,1437994114][/DOUBLEPOST]Same I can still open piggy banks don't have a safe though

I saved it halfway before I realised what had happened so it was too late to not save
[DOUBLEPOST=1437994526,1437994114][/DOUBLEPOST]Same I can still open piggy banks don't have a safe though
I'm sorry, but any chance of recovering your saves is gone since you just overwrote the old save with the corrupted file. :( It's best to keep back up files on a flash drive as much as possible.

I can still load my world some of it just hasn't loaded in
[DOUBLEPOST=1438021506,1438021182][/DOUBLEPOST]I did have a problem loading my world it was a bit slow but that's stopped the right side of my world just won't load in

I can still load my world some of it just hasn't loaded in
[DOUBLEPOST=1438021506,1438021182][/DOUBLEPOST]I did have a problem loading my world it was a bit slow but that's stopped the right side of my world just won't load in
If you can't open chests, then your save file has been corrupted. It's not fixable :/ Unless you kept a back up that you can copy over it with.

Is there nothing i can do
[DOUBLEPOST=1438036095,1438036059][/DOUBLEPOST]I can open them on another world

I'm sorry I don't thinks it's corruption I think it's a glitch I know something like this happened with 1.2

Okay I have this same problem. All of my chests will not open and there is a giant wall of dirt on the edge of my world. I've read and you say there is no solution to this problem. I think that the makers of terraria should FIX THIS PROBLEM/BUG. I was just about ready to fight planters and this happens and I am really, really mad at the game makers of this game because of this bug, which had happened and was obviously, NEVER fixed. My NPCs also disappeared. This makes me furious because I really enjoyed this game and because no one can seem to fix it, I can't play it and lost EVERYTHING.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438287684,1438287407][/DOUBLEPOST]And since there is "no solution" I have to restart the whole game. Which really sucks and I completely blame this entirely on all the companies that made Terraria. Thank you so much for ruining my favorite game. You guys suck, a lot. :/
I'm probably going to quit playing my favorite game now...
[DOUBLEPOST=1438287993][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this forum helped me realize that the makers are idiots and worry more about making new problems than fixing the old ones. All the moderaters and others didn't help anything. I absolutely hate this whole game base until it's fixed. Which will probably be never.

Okay I have this same problem. All of my chests will not open and there is a giant wall of dirt on the edge of my world. I've read and you say there is no solution to this problem. I think that the makers of terraria should FIX THIS PROBLEM/BUG. I was just about ready to fight planters and this happens and I am really, really mad at the game makers of this game because of this bug, which had happened and was obviously, NEVER fixed. My NPCs also disappeared. This makes me furious because I really enjoyed this game and because no one can seem to fix it, I can't play it and lost EVERYTHING.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438287684,1438287407][/DOUBLEPOST]And since there is "no solution" I have to restart the whole game. Which really sucks and I completely blame this entirely on all the companies that made Terraria. Thank you so much for ruining my favorite game. You guys suck, a lot. :/
I'm probably going to quit playing my favorite game now...
[DOUBLEPOST=1438287993][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this forum helped me realize that the makers are idiots and worry more about making new problems than fixing the old ones. All the moderaters and others didn't help anything. I absolutely hate this whole game base until it's fixed. Which will probably be never.
Did you have any issues while you were trying to save your game before this happened to you?

Back
Top Bottom