okay a bit hard for me to explain but
i'll try:

so i wanted to make a colour pattern of purple and magenta by painting
the colours on a block

i tested it on pumpkin blocks and i painted the purple colour first
Screenshot_2019-06-21-18-46-11-63.png

thEnnnnnn i painted the magenta but it turned all the purple into magenta
Screenshot_2019-06-21-18-46-21-13.png

i changed the pattern to red and yellow but the same thing happened, all the yellow i painted turned to red.

is this supposed to happen. um. help(?)

okay a bit hard for me to explain but
i'll try:

so i wanted to make a colour pattern of purple and magenta by painting
the colours on a block

i tested it on pumpkin blocks and i painted the purple colour firstView attachment 223083
thEnnnnnn i painted the magenta but it turned all the purple into magenta View attachment 223084

i changed the pattern to red and yellow but the same thing happened, all the yellow i painted turned to red.

is this supposed to happen. um. help(?)
Hi there @plopping clown wheels, welcome to the forums. In the current mobile version paint acts a bit wonky. It's probably not supposed to do what it's doing for you.

The good news is that there is an update to the mobile version in development where the codebase is being rewritten from the ground up, so hopefully a lot of these issues won't be present in the new update. There is no estimate of a release date, but you can read more info here:
Official - The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
Mobile - Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!
State of the Game (all platforms)

Yah mobile has a hard time handling paints . Some Tiles cant even be painted currently. But yes multiple paint colors tend to glitch out. Even weirder it changes based on where you are if you have enough paint placed down. I have a couple wacky paint glitched builds.

Back
Top Bottom