Resolved [Xbox One] Can't place food on plates.

sweetpotato

Terrarian
Basically the title. Crafted a plate, pressing B does absolutely nothing. Seems to be the only one I can't get to work, item frames and weapon displays all work fine.

Basically the title. Crafted a plate, pressing B does absolutely nothing. Seems to be the only one I can't get to work, item frames and weapon displays all work fine.
I found the same problem earlier today. I noticed my controller bindings for place item and grapple were the same. These bindings did not affect me when I used the weapon rack or item frames, only caused problems for the plates. Try to change any bindings from the Explore tab so your B button is only used for interacting.

I found the same problem earlier today. I noticed my controller bindings for place item and grapple were the same. These bindings did not affect me when I used the weapon rack or item frames, only caused problems for the plates. Try to change any bindings from the Explore tab so your B button is only used for interacting.
Late coming back to this party, but thank you for this. This fixed it for me! I don’t even use the grappling hook, I hate it. Lol.

Thanks so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom