PS Vita Cant play online (hellp!)

Hod3443

Terrarian
I cant play online my join games keep serching forever and i cant download any worlds can someone pls can guide my how to play online ???

I cant play online my join games keep serching forever and i cant download any worlds can someone pls can guide my how to play online ???
Hi @Hod3443, welcome to the forums. :)

Your information tab says that you play on PS3 and PSVita. Which version is giving you trouble that you can’t play multiplayer? When was the last time you were able to play multiplayer? Does single player work fine?

I playing in the vita
Single player is working fine
I have never been playing multipalyer
Okay, I added the PSVita tag to the thread so if others come by they’ll know what console you’re on. Make sure that your internet connection is strong and that you’re connected. Are any other games on the Vita giving you issues with online multiplayer?

Sorry about that @Hod3443. The only thing I can think of is to reinstall the game. You’ll lose all your characters and worlds though.
So the only way to have multiplayer in the PsVita is to reinstall it?
I might be wrong, but the thing is that there are probably two reasons why and what causes multiplayer to not work.
1-) Old console
If the PsVita was kept for ages, then it might have chances it won't work for Terraria multiplayer. Opposing idea?: The fact that multiplayer can work in other games but not Terraria.
2-) Bugs
If the first theory was trash, then here is plan B. Bugs might have snuck into the game. I mean by chances that glitching might occur to features like the multiplay option.
Opposing idea? That I know few coding, meaning I only know few about fixing bug/glitch problems.

I hope this helps. Tell me what wrong I did if you think something's not right.

So the only way to have multiplayer in the PsVita is to reinstall it?
I might be wrong, but the thing is that there are probably two reasons why and what causes multiplayer to not work.
1-) Old console
If the PsVita was kept for ages, then it might have chances it won't work for Terraria multiplayer. Opposing idea?: The fact that multiplayer can work in other games but not Terraria.
2-) Bugs
If the first theory was trash, then here is plan B. Bugs might have snuck into the game. I mean by chances that glitching might occur to features like the multiplay option.
Opposing idea? That I know few coding, meaning I only know few about fixing bug/glitch problems.

I hope this helps. Tell me what wrong I did if you think something's not right.
I’m not sure why the multiplayer isn’t working in this case. :) If Hod3443 has tried everything else, if the internet connection is strong, a reinstall may fix things. There isn’t a guarantee that it will though.

I’m not sure why the multiplayer isn’t working in this case. :) If Hod3443 has tried everything else, if the internet connection is strong, a reinstall may fix things. There isn’t a guarantee that it will though.
I think that will settle it for now :pirateindifferent:

Back
Top Bottom