Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I log into terraria but then when I get on to the home screen, it wont let me do anything. i can still see my mouse moving around on my screen but it wont press anything. this is what it looks like

Have you tried using the other mouse button? For me at least, my buttons get inverted on the main screen for some reason, so I have to right-click to select things. They act normally once in-game.

Have you tried using the other mouse button? For me at least, my buttons get inverted on the main screen for some reason, so I have to right-click to select things. They act normally once in-game.
yes i tried doing that, i also tried the touch pad and keyboard. and none of them worked

You might need to try clearing your config in case something went wrong there.
1. Go to C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\My Games\Terraria
2. Rename or delete the file "config.json"
3. Rename or delete the file "input.json" or "input profiles.json"
4. Restart Terraria

This will clear all of your settings, so you might need to adjust e.g. volume and graphic options. But more importantly, if there's a bad keybinding in effect, it'll clear that allow you use to the mouse.

Agreed with Sigma here, this sounds like a config/input profiles problem. Please do check in after following those instructions!
Plz help me I’m new to terraria and 2 days ago my game just stopped working I have the same problem as this person but I’m confused about what I have to do to fix it can someone reply with a video to help me. (Also my game is in a different launguage and I don’t know why.I can’t fix it because I can’t click and I can’t join my friend to play because I can’t click.) please help someone :)

Back
Top Bottom