PS4 CANT SAVE & EXIT!! HELPPPP

LadyMedusa84

Terrarian
Hi guys, I cant play AT all by myself I can only play on a multiplayer world. Everytime I try and make a new world it get stuck at saving map data 100%. Also when loading one of my older worlds it WILL NOT save, it completely gets stuck with the flower spinning rendering my game completely UNPLAYABLE!! PLEASE FIX THIS This has been happening to me since last week, now we got 1.3.1 update and guess what? its STILL happening!!! please dev's fix this!

Hi guys, I cant play AT all by myself I can only play on a multiplayer world. Everytime I try and make a new world it get stuck at saving map data 100%. Also when loading one of my older worlds it WILL NOT save, it completely gets stuck with the flower spinning rendering my game completely UNPLAYABLE!! PLEASE FIX THIS This has been happening to me since last week, now we got 1.3.1 update and guess what? its STILL happening!!! please dev's fix this!
Hi @LadyMedusa84, sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. If you haven't already I suggest sending in as much detail as possible, even sending in your world that won't save, straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Here's instructions for how to send in your world: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

I am having sort of the same problem. Mine gets stuck at saving map data at around 90-100%. i think it is due to, too much of the map being uncovered. when i delete the map data for the said world, then try again it will save again just in fine but the map is reset. Until to much of the map is uncovered again the problem will resurface :l

Back
Top Bottom