PS4 Can't see yellow wires in a multiplayer world.

WebPombo

Terrarian
Let me just state this is not due to me turning off yellow wire vision, yesterday i connected a teleporter from the world's spawn to the far end of the jungle, which is close to the world's end (It's a large world) therefore it's a pretty long wire, my friend closed the world a few hours later, the next day we got on his world and the teleporter was working just fine, so the wires are there, but i can't see them. I can cut them and interact with them even if i cannot see them, but it's hard to do so when, well, i can't see them, all other wires are working fine. I can see any new yellow wires i place, but if i or my friend leave the world and come back, the yellow wires I've placed become invisible to me. This might have something to do with the fact it's over 2000 yellow wires in the world, but i still don't quite understand why i cannot see them.

Let me just state this is not due to me turning off yellow wire vision, yesterday i connected a teleporter from the world's spawn to the far end of the jungle, which is close to the world's end (It's a large world) therefore it's a pretty long wire, my friend closed the world a few hours later, the next day we got on his world and the teleporter was working just fine, so the wires are there, but i can't see them. I can cut them and interact with them even if i cannot see them, but it's hard to do so when, well, i can't see them, all other wires are working fine. I can see any new yellow wires i place, but if i or my friend leave the world and come back, the yellow wires I've placed become invisible to me. This might have something to do with the fact it's over 2000 yellow wires in the world, but i still don't quite understand why i cannot see them.
Hi there @WebPombo welcome to the forums, thanks for sharing this.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom