tModLoader Capitulum mod

ПYX

Empress of Light
this mod is going about better your lifestyle in terria such as more drops, more biome mobs, and more craftables

Discord : https://discord.gg/UD8pUp3

Ore yoyo's!
upload_2017-8-28_11-49-4.png

(from left up to rightunder)

Copper Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Copper_Bar.png
Tin Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Tin_Bar.png
Iron Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Iron_Bar.png
Lead Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Lead_Bar.png
Tungsten Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Tungsten_Bar.png
Silver Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Silver_Bar.png
Golden Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Gold_Bar.png
Platinum Yoyo
Cobweb.png
Platinum_Bar.png

Coral Weapon set!
upload_2017-8-28_11-51-21.png

Coral staff
upload_2017-8-28_11-52-11.png
Coral.png
Coral sword
20px-Seashell.png
Coral.png
Coral bow
Coral.png

Suggest some things that should be added

Last edited by a moderator:
ok....so this mods has 0 content so far, but i realy want to make an expansion mod, going about better your lifestyle in terria such as more drops more biome mobs and things like that

Guess if i dont get coder it will just be like Decimation, but with better sprites :p

Discord : https://discord.gg/UD8pUp3

Suggest some things that should be added
@1ForgottenSpriter, I'll move this to the General Mod Discussion if you're still looking for a mod team. Since you do not have any substantial work to showcase, and haven't started the mod, it's not a Work In Progress.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

This is going to end well.
@Svante, please just report and move on. Thanks.

Reactions: 000
@1ForgottenSpriter, I'll move this to the General Mod Discussion if you're still looking for a mod team. Since you do not have any substantial work to showcase, and haven't started the mod, it's not a Work In Progress.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

@Svante, please just report and move on. Thanks.
what...oh...i have an mod team now, i didnt upload sprites yet, im sorry

I see that you've updated this. I'll move it back to WIP mods. Good luck with it.

I suggest adding something more unique. There are certainly other mods that add yo-yos made of the basic pre-hardmode metals. There really isn't much content here, but I guess you only started creating/uploading sprites in the last 24 hours. Good luck with this mod, I hope this reply didn't seem to harsh

in the future : An entire survival where you can mostly be in the dungeon
upload_2017-6-14_9-1-34.png
The first item ; jellygel in a bottle
upload_2017-6-14_9-7-38.png
+ Ocean set

I suggest adding something more unique. There are certainly other mods that add yo-yos made of the basic pre-hardmode metals. There really isn't much content here, but I guess you only started creating/uploading sprites in the last 24 hours. Good luck with this mod, I hope this reply didn't seem to harsh
seems there will ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom