Drawings & Paintings White Radish Draws Random Stuff

Yeah... I got bored waiting. So I decide to make this art thread without anyone asking (well, I can't expect much to be honest). Here, I post my art not related to Terraria at all. It could be about anything, even the nonsense one.

Akimbo Defence
akimbo_defence_by_evergreenartwork_ddih34t-fullview.jpg

Okay, if you know Starbound, you should at least know what they are. But, if you don't, okay, I'll explain. So, the right one (the one with the awesome Mexican looking outfit) is called Glitch, they are a robot-like race, who live their life in a medieval way, it's kings and knights. While the left one (the foxy lady), hmm... I don't know much, but from the way she looks, she's obviously a young and hot looking fox girl (not from Starbound).

Last edited:
Just another one.

Keshigomu
keshigomu_by_evergreenartwork_ddpgk7x-pre.jpg

She is an eraser-like humanoid girl. She is a cheerful and caring person. Helping others and cheering up people in bad mood are her favorites.

I actually made her for a mascot competition held by an Indonesian stationary company, Kenko. I really hope they accept my design and concept.

She will erase your pain and problem. :)

Fun fact: She is made entirely of material same as eraser. Her skin, flesh, bone, and even organs.

Last edited:
A character I made to be Keshigomu's boyfriend, uh, I mean... best... friend. Because she didn't win the competition.

Enpitsu
enpitsu_by_evergreenartwork_ddrl013-pre.jpg

You can always trust in him. ;)

Some fun facts:
  • Enpitsu is slightly taller than Keshigomu. He usually likes to call her, "Shorty."
  • Enpitsu' height is about 3 m tall, while Keshigomu is about 2.8 m tall.
  • Enpitsu is made entirely of graphite, while Keshigomu is made entirely of rubber.
  • Enpitsu's weight is about 150 kg, while Keshigomu is about 100 kg.
  • Enpitsu really likes Keshigomu, but he still doesn't have the courage to say those three words to her.

Back
Top Bottom