IC Captivity - IC

"Well, I didn't want to die..."
"But out here is worse. Why would you chose a free but dangerous life, over a controlled but safe life? You had much more in there then you will ever have out here."
I smile, though it is obviously not one of joy. “Who even are you?”
"Well, I won’t tell you my real name, but you can call me 07."
(Oh, and gtg! Be back in an hour or so)
(Bye!)

Genison stays silent and stares at the man.
"Are you going to answer the question,"
(Hes talking to the two masked men by the gate with Lin. Just, i'm not 100% sure why you haven't responded to this yet and i'm an impatient :red:head.)
(There’s only one man, the other one is further into the forest. Also, Sorry for not responding...)
*Pax would suddenly be rather hostile towards the two.* "Living there was about as safe as your age is to disease."
*07 just looks at him*

(It's ok, I just wasn't sure why)
*Pax would also stare at him* "The torturer doesn't know the true pain of the victim, and neither does the bystander."

(It's ok, I just wasn't sure why)
*Pax would also stare at him* "The torturer doesn't know the true pain of the victim, and neither does the bystander."
*07 doesn’t say anything, and just starts walking away*
"What are you asking me questions? Do you work for Mother? Or maybe him?"
"I will not confirm, or deny either of those. I am asking you questions becuase I just want more information."

“Okay, you can do that.” I climb to the top of the tree and look for any places that would be safe. Internally, I’m hoping that I might find the Hallow.

Back
Top Bottom