IC Captivity - IC

"My plans depend on what your plans are. Anyway, if you worked for him then I'd already be dead, so I assume you work for... someone else... in which case... What would you do if I found a way to kill everyone? Would you let it happen? Or would you try to stop us? How many of us do you need? One, two, three, some other number? What country are we in, and what are their laws? Are you following the law? Or are you a criminal? What about...."
Genison just continues asking questions, and stops even looking at 05 after a while.

"My plans depend on what your plans are. Anyway, if you worked for him then I'd already be dead, so I assume you work for... someone else... in which case... What would you do if I found a way to kill everyone? Would you let it happen? Or would you try to stop us? How many of us do you need? One, two, three, some other number? What country are we in, and what are their laws? Are you following the law? Or are you a criminal? What about...."
Genison just continues asking questions, and stops even looking at 05 after a while.
"You...need to slow down..I’ll answer as much as I can tell you.
I would stop you if you somehow found a way to kill everyone, and I will not say a number for how many of you are required. We’re in the region of Concordia, and I will not name all of the laws...I may or may not be following the law.."
*05 just looks at him* "You are...interesting..."

Back
Top Bottom