OOC Captivity - OOC

Are you in this RP?

• Total voters
This makes it seem like blood types are some unlockable thing. Here's how you actually get a certain blood type: You have to be born that blood type.
Ok, hold on whilst I change Darold's blood type from whatever he is to either O+ or O-

Also, I'm just gonna point this out (it's only as a joke, just gonna say that right away):

*laughing in humanoid Pokémon (Bulbapedia's biology section for Jirachi and Victini describes them as "Humanoid")*
Well, if they’re classified as Humanoid, then they would technically count as a character species.

Name: Maddie
Blood Type: O+
IQ: 142
Species: Human
Personality: Kind of an introvert, but is relatively open to making friends. Dislikes getting wet for some reason, and prefers to not have much attention on her. She doesn't like to have others notice her intelligence but sometimes will outwit someone to save a friend. Maddie also likes to read. She acts older than she looks, which might make some people suspicious.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. Her skin is kinda pale, which contrasts with her dark hair. She wears a purple shirt, navy blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Height: 4'08
Weight: I don't know
Strengths: Incredibly smart, and good at building machines when given supplies. She knows a lot about things like biology. She can also read people's thoughts when she concentrates for a bit.
Weaknesses: She doesn't have much self-confidence, and tends to get stressed out easily. Maddie also seems to have had some sort of trauma in her past that makes her nervous when faced with danger.
Text Colour: #9365B8
Other: Based this off one of my other OCs.

Last edited:
Mostly it's just like comparing her to others here who are mostly just normal non-powered individuals of their species is the thing to me, but I'd suggest waiting for feedback from Ghostrix before you actually do anything since I haven't really been keeping up with the IC.

Mostly it's just like comparing her to others here who are mostly just normal non-powered individuals of their species is the thing to me, but I'd suggest waiting for feedback from Ghostrix before you actually do anything since I haven't really been keeping up with the IC.
Ok.

Also, just gonna say this.
There's two things keeping me from joining.
1. The IC appears to be going pretty damn fast.
2. I don't have a character to use here. Even the approach of using a younger version of a character I already have would basically just be making a whole new character with just the backstory being a bit of a pre-existing character's one. I'd even have to get a new name for the one here.

Back
Top Bottom