OOC Captivity - OOC

Are you in this RP?

• Total voters
Hey, @Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ, do you mind if I bring in the person Genison calls "him"? He wouldn't have a character sheet because he's an antagonist, and likely wouldn't be too relevant, but it would allow me to torment and traumatise Genison because he isn't traumatised enough do more with Genison's backstory.
Of course not! Because we all need to torture are already tortured characters more.

I’d like that, because I’m not even sure if she’s human at this point and it’s very concerning on my end. You don’t have to, however.

So, here's my guy.
Name: Flynn Foster
Blood Type: AB+
IQ: About 105.
Species: Human (Actually Human/Fox but he's unaware of that.)
Personality: Values his own life above almost all others, doesn't wince at death and killing too much, overall is just a depressing person.
Appearance: Silvery-grey hair, green eyes, wears a grey and blue hoodie, and often a black cloth face mask.
Height: Roughly 5'4.
Weight: 120 lbs?
Strengths: Is quite adapted to the living conditions a lot of people around this area are in, and is actually good at melee combat.
Weaknesses: Isn't good with bows or guns, so he sucks at ranged combat. Plus, he has close to no empathy for others.
Text Colour: #666699
Other: He seems to be in contact with a mysterious person, but he only refers to them as "Sir" and "The Man."

So, here's my guy.
Name: Flynn Foster
Blood Type: AB+
IQ: About 105.
Species: Human (Actually Human/Fox but he's unaware of that.)
Personality: Values his own life above almost all others, doesn't wince at death and killing too much, overall is just a depressing person.
Appearance: Silvery-grey hair, green eyes, wears a grey and blue hoodie, and often a black cloth face mask.
Height: Roughly 5'4.
Weight: 120 lbs?
Strengths: Is quite adapted to the living conditions a lot of people around this area are in, and is actually good at melee combat.
Weaknesses: Isn't good with bows or guns, so he sucks at ranged combat. Plus, he has close to no empathy for others.
Text Colour: #666699
Other: He seems to be in contact with a mysterious person, but he only refers to them as "Sir" and "The Man."
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom