Xbox 360 Capture the Gem!

ButKicker11

Skeletron Prime
Hello Terrarians!

I have decided to host weekly Capture the Gem Games!

I will be hosting every week on Saturday and Wednesday at 10:00 central time. This will be starting Saturday, April 4th. If I am not able to host that week, you will be able to know. If you wish to join, post your Gamertag down below. Don't be afraid! :) Also, if you just send me a straight-out friend request, say that you are from the forms and you read this.

You will not be required to have anything but a brand-new softcore character. When you enter the world, delete the pickaxe, sword, and axe. NOTHING is allowed to be taken from anything in my world, except if it is part of capture the gem. Take something and you are banned from the world.

When you enter the arena, you will split into teams of 4, assuming there is 8 people in the game. You will be asked what class you want: Warrior, Ranger, Caster, or a Ninja. There can only be one person of each class.

Warrior
As a Warrior, you will be given 15 Life Crystals, 0 Mana, a Blade of Grass, and a Enchanted Boomerang. Armor: Molten Set
Accessories: Cobalt Shield, Blizzard in a Balloon, and an Aglet.

Ranger

As a Ranger, you will be given 10 Life Crystals, 0 Mana, a Handgun with Musket Circles (Musket Balls was censored), and a Platinum Bow with Flaming Arrows. Armor: Necro Set
Accessories: Rifle Scope, Blizzard in a Balloon, and a Magic Quiver.

Caster
As a Caster, you will be given 5 Life Crystals, Mana to make fair (Because of different Robes), a Water Bolt, and a Amethyst Staff. Armor: Tim's Hat, and a Robe to go along with your side.
Accessories: Blizzard in a Balloon, Sorcerer Emblem, and a Nature's Gift.

Ninja
As a Ninja, you will be given 5 Life Crystals, 0 Mana, Shurikens and Poisoned Knives. Armor: Ninja Clothes
Accessories: White Horseshoe Balloon, Master Ninja Gear,
and a Panic Necklace.

Rules:
  • You must make a new softcore character
  • You may only choose 1 class; stick with it
  • No breaking blocks.
  • No taking more than what is listed above
  • To win, you must get the other team's gem in your base.
  • Do NOT swear
Feedback is appreciated!

If you had fun playing, please enter this code into your signature so others know:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/capture-the-gem.14626/]ButKicker11’s Capture the Gem![/URL]
All info may change.

Last edited:
I'd love to play, Do you need skype or anything of that sort? Also what time would it be hosted on EST?

Not to upset u guys, but I have Easter stuff going on, and I won't be able to host Tommorow. I will try to get a make-up game going sometime.

Love to play!! Keep me posted
Just one last thing, as a mage, are we aloud our own support secondary like a Crimson Rod? That would be great!

Love to play!! Keep me posted
Just one last thing, as a mage, are we aloud our own support secondary like a Crimson Rod? That would be great!
Well, we haven't played yet...(Due to Easter) So we will se how the first round plays and will make changes if we want.

Just a tip, Ninja's OP, it has way higher DPS than all characters (that's the magic dagger doing problems).

Back
Top Bottom