PS3 Capture The Gem

Sapphire Orchid

Terrarian
So People of Terraria, I want to start up a Capture the Gem game (Or Games depending on the popularity) and I need your help. I need people to play in it, set it up etc. Post on this thread for your ideas and help so that we can get this party started.

For the Capture the Gem should I do the old way just starting out and needing to mine for resources or should it just be a class system or finding weapons and items in chests

I did a class system in my capture the gem and that worked out pretty well. There were also a few potions in chests.

I would love to help with your capture-the-gem game. My PSN ID is snow-obsidian

Remember, there are no caps in my psn ID.

Another thing, when do you want to host this game?

By the way, when are you online?

P.s. in the game, I am a mage/summoner. P.P.S. you can tell that I'm snow-obsidian because I always wear a black rose tuxedo. (A black tuxedo with a black rose.)

Me too, I want 2 help you setting up the ctg,:joy: one idea,on the world spawn point make a big room,there u put 2 teleporters one that sends you to the 1 team base and the other one sends you to the team 2 base so when players join they appear there. Make the bases,so they can capture the gem of the other team,make it like TF style red and blue teams,blue has giant sapphire and red has the giant ruby.you check(without pvp on) if the team has its gem and the other gem so they can won the game,also when everythings settled,save the world on the cloud for security,you never know what they will do:merchantconfused:
My PSN is Rainbowdashie398 add me so then I can help you :dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom