tModLoader Carnage Mod

You mean like Vlitch Cleaver from Mod of Redemption and Imperious from Qwerty's mod. I thought that you would put like default cube as the final boss and called it like "Spirit of Eternity" because of 2.2 is taking forever, maybe like other levels that are harder, anyways I still thinks it would be cool if Blade of Justice becomes the final boss. Also just saying, if you planned to add Blade of Justice as either a boss or a weapon, I would like you to make some form of easter eggs about King Slayer III sharing the same song as Blade of Justice, it would be cool.
The main reason why I don't do that : Copyright :v (I mean, who knows :D) [yes i reply kinda fast, not rly]

The main reason why I don't do that : Copyright :v (I mean, who knows :D) [yes i reply kinda fast, not rly]
Well, I only mean easter eggs, like having something happens when you spawn the two at the same time, or something related to King Slayer III, it's not like using Betrayal of Fear as the boss theme, easter eggs usually doesn't count if it's not directly.

Well, I only mean easter eggs, like having something happens when you spawn the two at the same time, or something related to King Slayer III, it's not like using Betrayal of Fear as the boss theme, easter eggs usually doesn't count if it's not directly.
Who knows? :]

Why does the Colorbolt Typhoon look really similar to the Subsuming Vortex from Calamity?

1604642385654.png
1604642367907.png

If you are planning about that, maybe you should drop it to others (like verifiers dropping a level), or simply give your stuff to other mods that are out of ideas. Don't let your work becomes meaningless.

If you are planning about that, maybe you should drop it to others (like verifiers dropping a level), or simply give your stuff to other mods that are out of ideas. Don't let your work becomes meaningless.
dont worry, this mod was fun for me to study codes, im considering making a new one

Back
Top Bottom