• rangeitem.PNG
    rangeitem.PNG
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,861
  • worm hd.png
    worm hd.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,090
Last edited:
Not really a reference, but i like it :]
Wait, if this is a Geometry Dash reference, why is Cataclysm looking cooler than Bloodbath, Bloodbath is AFTER Cataclysm. Also good mod, haven't seen a lot of Terraria X Geometry Dash stuff after Calamity levels, King Slayer III sharing the same song as Blade of Justice and Knobbelboy and his levels. Hope this mod become bigger with some more GD references of course :happy:

Wait, if this is a Geometry Dash reference, why is Cataclysm looking cooler than Bloodbath, Bloodbath is AFTER Cataclysm. Also good mod, haven't seen a lot of Terraria X Geometry Dash stuff after Calamity levels, King Slayer III sharing the same song as Blade of Justice and Knobbelboy and his levels. Hope this mod become bigger with some more GD references of course :happy:
Could be :] (Oh, and Blade of Justice is stuck in my head after reading this xD)

Last edited:
I'll try my best to give the mod a high effort since Carnage Mod is finding developers, i can only do 1 items at a time
Well, I mean my post that I'm about to post on the subreddit, in subreddits like Terraria or Geometry Dash subreddit with the rule that say "No Low Effort", it's usually pretty dang hard to make your submission not lower than how large (mb) the file have to be. But I can see that you are trying hard to make this mod good, I've seen many new mod developers that work on new mods, like you, and I love how 1.4 have increase the amount of upcoming mods, once Tmodloader updates to 1.4, it will be wild. Hoping the see a great mod here too.

I'll try my best to give the mod a high effort since Carnage Mod is finding developers, i can only do 1 items at a time
The meme is done, check it on the GD subreddit. Hope you will like it (if you haven't guessed it already)
Update: yeah, the post got remove, as expected, why mods (of GD subreddit), WHY?

Last edited:
The meme is done, check it on the GD subreddit. Hope you will like it (if you haven't guessed it already)
Update: yeah, the post got remove, as expected, why mods (of GD subreddit), WHY?
To be honest, I don't use reddit due to it being banned in my country :(

To be honest, I don't use reddit due to it being banned in my country :(
Too sad, I can give you how it would look.
*shows the sprite and name*
Geometry Dash, Knobbelboy and Riot: Hey, I've seen this before
Terraria: What do you mean you've seen it before, it's brand new.
That's the meme.

hmmm, interesting :] (btw I do play the game b4), and the blade was planned as final boss just fyi
You mean like Vlitch Cleaver from Mod of Redemption and Imperious from Qwerty's mod. I thought that you would put like default cube as the final boss and called it like "Spirit of Eternity" because of 2.2 is taking forever, maybe like other levels that are harder, anyways I still thinks it would be cool if Blade of Justice becomes the final boss. Also just saying, if you planned to add Blade of Justice as either a boss or a weapon, I would like you to make some form of easter eggs about King Slayer III sharing the same song as Blade of Justice, it would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom