9.3 KB · Views: 9,435
  • Sea.png
    Sea.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 6,529
  • Granble.png
    Granble.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 6,547
Last edited:
Just a heads up the destroyer summon staff is crazy overpowered right now. Its damage values are wonky and it hits for like 600 damage instead of whatever its suppose to hit for. It's a really cool item, but gamebreakingly overpowered in its current state.

Sprite arn't everything, the bosses are pretty good esp Soulcarnie. But everything could use a little more work (like how you didn't name the demon forge right and I can't craft anything)

I noticed this got updated a few days ago with some new sound tracks, I can see your still working on it, question is did you leave TCF because of people complaining about sprites?

The guy hasn't been seen in over a month on TCF, He likely ran off after @LittleDevilKitty criticized the sprites. He did update the mod near the end of January so likely just took the *Not on TCF* route like (A Cat) did. (Considering A Cat is also credited for coding help, it wouldn't surprise me)

Is the mod not on the mod browser anymore?

This mod looks pretty noice. One thing I'll say is that most of the textures are just recolorations of vanilla items, hopefully that'll be changed? I could maybe help out if you want, let me know you if you'd like me to do some spriting for this mod, and tell me how I can do it. I would prefer to just make a sprite and either email it to ya or just post it on this thread.

What happened to this mod was that the creator was young-ish and it was their first mod. Then there was time stamp where suddenly they disappeared and re-appeared after a month or two and it was discovered that the Creator's pc died and all the files were no longer able to be accessed. The reason the most of the sprites were re-sprites is because us spriters didn't join until a little later in development and by then they had already created quite a few items that would've taken us a while to sprite. From what I can remember the Discord was deleted and the Mod Creator was going to re-create the mod but as far as I'm concerned none of us have heard from them in ages.

Your mod had worst sprites
[doublepost=1522800552,1522800491][/doublepost]Wtf with The Eater of Galaxy
Excuse me but, thats not my mod. I was the 2nd owner of the mod, mostly sprited, yet im not the one who sprited.
A public user 'Mr.Black' was the owner of the mod, he invited me to be the 2nd owner. In the end he left after stealing all the code from calamtiy and then making me the owner and throwing all fault on me.

If you want to judge me by saying my sprites again think again, the 'Eater of Galaxy' you mentioned was not mine. And thats not 'my mod'.

Greetings!
The discord link doesn't seem to be working :( could I have an updated version? (discord invites usually decay after an amount of time has passed)

Back
Top Bottom