Cartoons

There are so many cartoons I could name, including some modern ones. I think, when I was younger, my favorite cartoons were Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron and Kappa Mikey. Some shows now that I like are Gravity Falls, My Little Pony: FiM (Please no hate, just remember that an NPC in the game is based off of one of the characters), and of course I still like my original favorites. I'm not going to say the shows are bad, because I know that people like them... but I don't like Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa.

There are so many cartoons I could name, including some modern ones. I think, when I was younger, my favorite cartoons were Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron and Kappa Mikey. Some shows now that I like are Gravity Falls, My Little Pony: FiM (Please no hate, just remember that an NPC in the game is based off of one of the characters), and of course I still like my original favorites. I'm not going to say the shows are bad, because I know that people like them... but I don't like Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa.
I think most people agree with you on Uncle Grandpa, but why don't you like Steven Universe?

Warning: Lots of Text
I grew up mostly watching Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Boomerang, and Nickelodeon shows. But that was when those channels were actually GOOD. Now Cartoon Network has little variety, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel are mostly stupid sitcoms like Jessie, Austin & Ally, and The Thundermans, and Boomerang no longer has the classic programming and is now mostly modern stuff, which is not what it is supposed to be for.

Probably some of my favorites growing up were Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, (THE ORIGINAL) Teen Titans, old Spongebob, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Ren and Stimpy Show, The Powerpuff Girls, and so many more I can't name them all. Thank goodness I can still see these shows on Netflix and other resources when I want.

The only really good shows I like nowadays are Adventure Time, We Bare Bears, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls. A lot of the other stuff is just plain bad, and it makes me sad that this is what the next generation has to grow up with.

I used to watch Disney Channel and Cartoon Network a lot, but now most of the thing just sucks (to me).
-DS: I have no idea why the Asia DS decided to give my country's DS a bunch of Japanese cartoon crap (no insults) and some random Malaysia cartoons (no insult, but some of them are just lame). The only show that's good is Gravity Falls and Phineas & Ferb (which has ended, so sad).
-CN: Used to watch everything on it. And now I only watch cartoons that have no voice because they just mix the voice of our country's actor with the original voice together to "make the children understand". Well, subtitles are enough. Most people watching them already knew how to read anyway.

I used to watch Disney Channel and Cartoon Network a lot, but now most of the thing just sucks (to me).
-DS: I have no idea why the Asia DS decided to give my country's DS a bunch of Japanese cartoon crap (no insults) and some random Malaysia cartoons (no insult, but some of them are just lame). The only show that's good is Gravity Falls and Phineas & Ferb (which has ended, so sad).
-CN: Used to watch everything on it. And now I only watch cartoons that have no voice because they just mix the voice of our country's actor with the original voice together to "make the children understand". Well, subtitles are enough. Most people watching them already knew how to read anyway.
Wait, so those cartoons always have two different people talking in different languages at the same time?

That's just... stupid. Why would anyone do that, how could anyone think that would be a good idea?
Have no idea, "make children understand" is one thing (but seriously, kids only watch the screen and barely listen anyway), but they're doing the same with Star Movies, and that's.... yea, stupid.

Have no idea, "make children understand" is one thing (but seriously, kids only watch the screen and barely listen anyway), but they're doing the same with Star Movies, and that's.... yea, stupid.
How would children even understand when it's two different people talking at the same time?

I don't even remember what I watched when I was younger, but now I watch Gumball, We Bare Bears, and that new Wabbit show, which isn't that bad. I never got into the Steven Universe thing, and I occasionally watch Gravity Falls. I'm sort of thinking about giving up on Gumball if the episodes don't get better real soon, it's starting to go downhill.
Actually I remember what I watched when I was younger now, I think I would just watch whatever's on CN, like Courage the Cowardly Dog and some others.

My favorites: I like the ooold Tom & Jerry episodes from when my Grandpa was a kid, and also the Transformers cartoon from the 70s to 80s.

I watched all the standard list of cartoons from the 80s and 90s, TMNT, Batman: TAS, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Pinky and the Brain, etc, etc, etc. Watched the early seasons of Spongebob, Teen Titans (the good one, not the Go crap), and Justice League, but those are about the only ones post-90s that I enjoyed, though there are surely a few I am forgetting.

Right now, my favorite cartoon and one of my favorite shows in general is The Awesomes whose third season just ended. It is a great parody of the superhero genre and I recommend it to any that like that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom