Cast Your Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria has received my vote. Cheers to hoping it can defeat the AAA giants!
That's one of my favourite things about Terraria. I'm pretty sure only three people had worked on the game when it was first publicly released, and here it is, up against Civ V, Skyrim, Rocket League, Fallout 4...

It's amazing, really, and that's why I think Re-Logic is wonderful.

I did vote Terraria for 5 more minutes, but test of time will always go to TF2 for me. After all, TF2 has four years on Terraria.

I didn't manage to vote, but I still support Terraria. It's likely that some AAA game will win at least one award, so I hope us Terrarians get one too.

Also, Terraria was nominated to more awards than Undertale. Take that, Toby Fox.

I also voted for Terraria in both categories. It's just one of those games that can get really addictive at times and when you start playing you don't want to stop. I may not have as much time in Terraria as some other people, but when a game can hold my attention for at least 440 hours it must be a good game.

Then can I get it? So I won't beg for anymore?
You can purchase it from Steam or from GOG. It is on sale at Steam for the next couple of days. It is not expensive, even at full price.

Begging others to gift you the game is not permitted anywhere on this forum. Please stop doing it.

Well, if is that cheap, then why you don't get me game so I won't beg for it anymore? Also, Happy New Year!

You can purchase it from Steam or from GOG. It is on sale at Steam for the next couple of days. It is not expensive, even at full price.

Begging others to gift you the game is not permitted anywhere on this forum. Please stop doing it.

Sad to see Terraria didn't win.
Maybe next year, eh?
Yeah, though at least it was the only nominee in its categories that wasn't AAA. That's quite an achievement. I think a bigger injustice is Gmod not winning the "Game within a game" award. I mean, I understand why GTA 5 would be nominated for it, but I think the fact that Gmod has several hundreds of game modes, a very diverse sandbox mode, and a modding API better than any I've seen elsewhere really speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom