Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Animals are filthy.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pokémon

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
yes hello these are my dogs

cats.JPG

I liked my cats. Together we'd flop around lazily and judge others from afar. Dogs give me a headache and seem to want everything I try to eat for dinner even though they had an entire pile of high end dogfood. Plus the dog would just slobber all over what I did give them off my plate then look at me, wanting to do so again.

Did I mention that dogs are the most long winded non shut the hell up critters I've ever seen? They can bark for hours.

I liked my cats. Together we'd flop around lazily and judge others from afar. Dogs give me a headache and seem to want everything I try to eat for dinner even though they had an entire pile of high end dogfood. Plus the dog would just slobber all over what I did give them off my plate then look at me, wanting to do so again.

Did I mention that dogs are the most long winded non shut the hell up critters I've ever seen? They can bark for hours.
Does there barking not bring peace to you?

Cats or Dogs? Hmm, matters what kind dog it is imo, if it's a big ol' good woofer then hella. But if it's an angery small barker then no sir.

Alright. Last post I did here was March 2015. I will now explain in (a little) more detail about my preference. Time for Insert to tell her life story. Yaaaaay.

There has not been one time in my life where I have not lived with at least one dog. I have always treated them like family, as if they were real people, and they've influenced me a lot I think I know why I always used to run around the table when somebody knocked on the door. I've always loved any and all dogs and if there's a fellow owner walking past with their pet, I'll more often than not attempt to pet it.

My experience with cats is a bit more limited. I've never owned one. What I do know is they invade my grandfather's garden a lot so he doesn't like them. A dog I had (who is unfortunately no longer with us) loved cats, and was friends with another cat, although other cats he approached seemed to prefer scratching him across the nose over friendship. Then there's the cats I see in the streets, where sometimes I end up petting for a while because I can. I don't really like them, but I don't hate them either.

Finally, I'm sorry that this post exists,
What? I don't understand. How does dogs have more votes than cats? How? I don't understand why people are voting for the epic species over the more silly one everyone says they love.

Okay, I'm more for dogs. For one, cats are overrated. I don't need to explain this. Also, dogs are much more adorable and cuddly. Trust me, I own a fluffy dog which has such soft fur and is really friendly. As well as this, people make much more memes, vines, "cute" pictures and the like of cats than anything else.

You can see why I was confused, can't you?
Because it doesn't really make sense and probably just slightly offended people.

I have had both when I was younger, and sadly, I had to leave my cat to my sister after moving recently. I love cats and dogs pretty close to evenly, probably about 52/48, favoring cats just a tad more. I love having cats, as they are very easy to maintain, and are very entertaining with a laser pointer. The cats we had at my sister's place were good. We had no need of a litter box, as we just designated an open window for them, which had a nice, thick curtain so cold air was rarely an issue.

Having dogs when I was younger was a big issue because of the maintenance. Plus, it seems like you really have to train your dog when they are still a puppy, and let them interact regularly with other dogs and people during that time, otherwise, you will have a dog that barks regularly, which can be quite bothersome. Thankfully, the dogs my family had were, for the most part, well-behaved. For dogs, it seems like they are more difficult to train, but if you train them young, they will be awesome! Certain breeds are, of course, harder to train than others. Also, pure-bred dogs often times have some sort of issue with bones or organs, usually more common in the ones whose family trees have a history of inbreeding, so there's that to consider. Dogs can ultimately be far more expensive all in all, big ones especially, since they do eat more and it seems like you have to worry more about their health than you do with cats. But it just depends on the variables there.

One note I want to add in regards to dogs is that you should never be discouraged from getting a pit bull! Sadly, they have been given a bad reputation because of street-fighting dog trainers, when in reality, they are very sweet. They can be a bit rambunctious if you don't train them well, but if you do, you will have an amazingly faithful and loving companion! Plus, in my opinion, they're some of the cuter dogs out there!

Back
Top Bottom