Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe they should let you delete your account lol just a suggestion

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • haha

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it! I was halfway through making a thread for the Cataclysm mod! Looks nice though.

Edit: I found a new name :p

I likey! but needs quite a bit of work! Im starting to sprite stuff so maybe in the future i could help sprite and im trying to get into coding so hit me up if you need a *cough* rookie spriter/coder... Yeah you know what uhmmmmm ignore this..

Ty for all the support ❤
[doublepost=1491873068,1491873002][/doublepost]
Like said above, if you want to be a dev just go to the server and I will see what you are capable of ;)

mmkay, ill check it out, i might be a little rusty at coding and spriting since i havent worked on anything since modding was just being created for terraria.

Looks pretty promising. I have to ask, where are Annihilation's wings? All dragons gotta have wings! XD

please dont compare this to any other mod. Im not trying to be the best, im just trying to make a unique skyrim-esque mod
Sorry, I was just saying that because "Desolation" (Not Decimation) and this mod had the same name at one point. I apologize for comparing, I was just noting that because of an earlier coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom