PS4 ce-34878-0 - Crash in multiplayer

Rask

Terrarian
Hello I been playing multiplayer with a few friends, and after a while the game seems to crash all the time.

The game simple stops and i get the playstation error code (ce-34878-0).

I have tried reinstalling the game, this don't help. I tried different worlds no difference.

It has happened both playing 2 player splitscreen, and 3 player splitscreen.

Is the any bug fix for this, it makes it impossible to keep playing.

Regards.

Hurry up and back-up your game save files, this error code is a big problem: it renders your save file for whatever game this happened in, useless. Basically, all those long hours are now gone, unless you backed up your previous saved data. Otherwise, you’re out of luck.
also, this is a problem with the PS4 and not Terraria. it has been reported to happen with other games as well.

I am unsure how to describe this, this is a system glitch witch renders your save files useless, many people who encountered this "ce-34878-0" have lost their saves.
can someone tell please me how to avoid this?

I am unsure how to describe this, this is a system glitch witch renders your save files useless, many people who encountered this "ce-34878-0" have lost their saves.
can someone tell please me how to avoid this?
You shouldn't have made a new thread when you knew one already exists.

As far as I can tell there's no way to avoid it.

Just a while ago this happened: An error has occurred in the following application: Terraria error code: CE-34878.
in-game cause: attempted to hoik, happened in singleplayer.
when I checked my error history, all the past crashes where codded CE-34878. not sure why, one of them is the old chest on a boulder glitch.
and my saves are ok after that.

Just a while ago this happened: An error has occurred in the following application: Terraria error code: CE-34878.
in-game cause: attempted to hoik, happened in singleplayer.
when I checked my error history, all the past crashes where codded CE-34878. not sure why, one of them is the old chest on a boulder glitch.
and my saves are ok after that.
You should look up error codes at the play station support site.

Deleted the whole game, and all my saved games.
Haven't experienced the error code since - I haven't found a better way to fix the problem.

Deleted the whole game, and all my saved games.
Haven't experienced the error code since - I haven't found a better way to fix the problem.
when did that happen? well... next time, use the back up feature to a hard disk drive to save your games so you can restore them if that happens again.

So tried to play the game again, was playing for a few minutes. Then the game crashed and the same errorcode occured, has there been any news on this bug?

Back
Top Bottom